![]() |
I just had to look back at past blogs to see if there had been any consistency in what we've called the end of the month get-together where we size up each others mustaches, annoy confused waitresses with requests to rank them, and throw back a few drinks. I found little. So I guess there are two orders of business:
- Settle on a proper name for this get-together that we will adhere to for all eternity...unless we change our minds later. I think we've used "Mustachabration", "Mustache Fest", "Stash-Bash", "Mustache Party", and various iterations of those in the past. I'm personally against Mustache Party as something about the name just makes me think of Bronies. Make your suggestion in the comments below.
- Figure out the whens and wheres of this years celebration(s). Unfortunately, I'm roped into a trip to Jellystone over the first weekend of October, which would seem to be the logical date to hold this shindig. So either everyone can join me in Yellowstone to watch Old Faithful salute our accomplishment, we can wait until October 7th or 8th when I might be able to make it to Seattle, or we'll have to have split parties again. Cast your votes in the comments section.

I'm willing to postpone Mustachabration until Oct 8th weekend....
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking that as a treat to Michele and Molly that Pete and I keep the mustaches until we see each other at Thanksgiving. Just think how glorious our staches would be after 3 months!
ReplyDeleteI'm willing to postpone until October 8th as well. Thnksgiving? F-that!
ReplyDeleteThe 8th works for me. It will give the less established soup-savers a chance to fill-in.
ReplyDeleteAlso,I like the "Stash-Bash" as a name.
ReplyDeleteOut the 7th or 8th as well as the following weekend.
ReplyDeleteAs Kramer once said, "I'm out."
Aw man, I'm available the first weekend, but out on the 8th as well.
ReplyDelete